UGMuscle

Time for y'all to join me in Wisconsin

Time for y'all to join me in Wisconsin

Supreme Court of Wisconsin shot down the governor last night, gyms are open along with everything else!

12 Likes

Mine opens in the morning!!!

5 Likes

Woot! Fucking hit it!

2 Likes

I’m jealous :tired_face: of you both

2 Likes

Mine opens Monday.

2 Likes

Keep rubbing it in lucky peeps. I hope yall kill that shit for the rest of us peasants

2 Likes

Damn pussys around here are scared they would never challenge the government

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Mine will never open again. The liberals will keep everything closed until after the November election.

4 Likes

Fuck a gym, everyone and anyone can get money, put a little thought in it! I’ve been doing resistance band work, and to be honest I’m pretty happy where I’m at !

4 Likes

I’m more into the power side of things so bands just don’t do it for me unless connected to bat and weights

2 Likes

shoutout to the cheese state !!

2 Likes

My state shares a border with Wisconsin… I think Camp Randal is the 2nd nicest stadium in the B1G behind Kinnick :grin:
My gym has been open this whole time, if it was convenient for the owner to let you in… he lied to me about it, and the shitty part is I’m his supply chain, so I’ve been lying to him, haha. All the gyms here that weren’t already allowed to open 2 weeks ago are opening today, but depending on their size they’re allowed anywhere from 50% capacity to 1 member at a time. A buddy of mine just opened a new strength gym, pure powerlifting, no AC, chalk dust everywhere… I’ll be training there from now on, somewhere I can head butt shit and not get looked at funny even though I can’t lift anywhere near as much as I could when I was still competing.

2 Likes

When you said you cut em off. I laughed :rofl:. Wtf? You of all people should be let in lol

That’s what I thought… fuckem, he can find a new supply chain

1 Like

What a dick! Sounds like the new gym is a perfect gym to me!

1 Like

Back in the gym and it feels good s

4 Likes

Hell yeah that’s a picture that I haven’t seen in awhile what is it 2 states now allow gyms Wisconsin and Georgia?

I’m in south Carolina stopped at 325 for the day on bench went up strong but can feel power fading faster.

2 Likes

My gym is open. But I’m not sure about the big gym chains.
Florida

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.