I like the crossbow

Ive been thinking about getting one just to shoot for fun

1 Like

The bucks are waiting for you…

1 Like

Looks fucking cold, bro… ha.
Stay warm and good luck.

1 Like

Seen one didn’t present a shot. Yes it 17 out windy and snowy… I love my crossbow @Bigmurph Use it all hunting don’t even do shotgun that much anymore

1 Like

I think that it would be cool for me because I can practice shoot just for fun and not get LE called on me lol

2 Likes

Ha ha, yes they are nice and quiet, but why you gotta be ducking LE, you don’t gotta live like that no more buddy

Its only because im a city boy man you can’t just take the crossbow out and start shooting without someone calling 911 quickly lol

1 Like

Used to live in warehouse loft in the middle of a cityright next to main police station . Had a hallway leading to actually living space that we would set up target to shoot crossbow into. Was good times.

2 Likes

I’m sure, dam people everywhere not minding their fucking business, with there phones out not minding their business again.

1 Like

That’s pretty sweet @Dirtnasty, I practice clearing rooms on a regular basis with all weapons in my house, you never know what’s gonna be in your hand at any given time.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.