UGMuscle

Time to maybe,just maybe shoot something

Time to maybe,just maybe shoot something

So I have done this a number of times but only killed one when I did it, so I’m thinkin it’s bad luck possibly, so if I don’t kill one today, I won’t bore anybody with my stupid posting anymore about killing dinner.

2 Likes

Brother it happens. Don’t worry about us lol. Sometimes your lucky sometimes your not. Maybe you should do caged hog hunts where the guarantee you hit something?

1 Like

My 3 marine buddies keep talking about a trip to hog hunt, but if I don’t plan it they are definitely not gonna plan it, but I will do one eventually, out of a chopper would be real fucking swell

2 Likes

Ive seen those chopper hunts and it look badass.

1 Like

I’d be so excited, I wouldn’t even be able to breath right.

Well I just whacked one pictures to come.

2 Likes

Little guy…

3 Likes

Hey @TG watched a video of dude in a chopper, hog hunting with a crossbow, he did whack one, and they went duck hunting with crossbow and he missed a million times but he did whack one duck

2 Likes

@John you ever saw people shoot skeet w a bow that’s wild

1 Like

I haven’t but I wish I was that good, I shoot my crossbow way more then any of my firearms

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.