UGMuscle

Tinder Dating App Users are More Likely to Use Anabolic Steroids

Tinder Dating App Users are More Likely to Use Anabolic Steroids

3 Likes

Is anyone else getting tired of these roidvisor posts? It’s almost as if they’re pushing some anti-steroid crap with busts, crap articles or just downright bullshit.

1 Like

I actually enjoy reading the articles to be honest lol
You don’t like them?
Not all are great but I have read a bunch of good ones.
Let me know what you all think?

I’ve read some “ok” articles from them but for the most part I feel like these are trash or smear articles. Like reading the National Enquirer hahaha

Ha ha I read the first couple

Lol I guess
Your not the first person to say that. I thought everyone was liking these like I was and then people started talking lol
I might possibly be the only person who likes them lol

2 Likes

Lmao. I more or less just wanted to see what other people thought. It irritates the hell out of me but not like I want to ban them or something lol.

2 Likes

If anything gets thrown in my face enough I get tired of it, even pussy.

Whoa let’s not get hasty there lmao. Pussy might be the greatest thing ever created!

1 Like

I do agree, some times they have decent posts but mostly they just push the negative stigma that gear carries.

2 Likes

Ha ha well the only thing I never get tired of is killing animals and eating them,and I’ve said it before on here, I will take hunting over pussy any day.

1 Like

I love me some venison…but damn I love me some pussy too brotato

1 Like

I know this is a really old post but somehow this got past me.
@John, I consider you one of my “best friends” on this board and as a friend I feel it’s my responsibility to tell you to get your priorities straight lmao!:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Just kidding with you bro I know you love your hunting but I just couldn’t let this one go brother lol

2 Likes

Ha ha, my priorities are typically screwed up,and I’m being totally serious about hunting over pussy, but I can get pussy whenever I want, but I can’t hunt whenever I want,and I feel absolutely exhilarated when I kill one, as for pussy, yeah it feels great,but 49 seconds later it’s over with, when I kill a deer that good feeling is there for the rest of the day.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.