UGMuscle

TITAN TRAINING by PHD

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Titan Training is your place to get customized and personalized training and diet created for you. Titan will help you reach your goals through customized diets and workout plans and guide you with specialized “supplementation”!

12 Likes

Time for some lucky members to release the Kraken with Titan Training. Thanks goes out to @PHD for offering his services!

2 Likes

Welcome Titan Training!

Is this domestic. What workouts do you use. Is there PAT…pain after training? I hate that. Welcome. Are you associated with titan medical?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg u so cray :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awesome. Sounds great. A valuable service.

I’m new to UGM

How do we reach out?

2 Likes

If you’re trying to get in touch with @PHD he will see this now. You just have to tag someone @andtherename then they will get a notification.

1 Like

Hey bro I’ll message you

@PHD how can I get started with a supplement plan for a first timer. Thanks

1 Like

Messaged you bro

Now that life has settled for me a bit [just finished grad school] and I have more time to get diet and training dialed in, I’m looking for some “supplement-aware” coaching, @PHD … hmu?

1 Like

Hey bro I’ll message you. Awesome and congrats.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.