UGMuscle

Titan training review!

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

I want to start this off with saying, PHD is fantastic trainer.
I grabbed his services for a local contest put on a shop.
He always answered my questions, regardless of when or what I asked. He always made time for me… He is extremely knowledgeable, which is great because ultimately you want to get away from the ‘bro-science’ of things.
(I started with limited knowledge on proper dieting, just random shit I pieced together on the internet.)

His diet plans a perfectly balanced.
I lost 10lbs and 4%BF in a matter of 8 weeks (I went from 15% down to 11% on a stupid machine).
I ask if you happen to recognize me in some of the pics, contact me on IG, don’t bring my name out on the forum. It’s tough to hide the tattoos, but necessary to show because that’s were all the changes were made.
Thanks again, Coach. @PHD

12 Likes

Looking great!! Diet is key! Great job to the both of you!

5 Likes

Good job :+1: keep going

2 Likes

Keep on trucking buddy

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother you’re definitely making gains phd is got you going in the right direction congrats brother.

1 Like

nice cut down bro

1 Like

Looking stellar brotha :muscle: @PHD is very knowledgeable, I mean your pics are proof man. Great job man!

2 Likes

Very proud of you bro. You have done an outstanding job and kicked ass.

2 Likes

Looking good bro keep it up!!

2 Likes

Grattis, keep going.

2 Likes

Looking good bro!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.