WOw THAT SUCKS

1 Like

Lol I know a few people like this

1 Like

That is some funny shit

1 Like

Damn!

1 Like

But some real shit but can be fixed with a little help an work!!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:that’s so bad

1 Like

Bahahahaha

1 Like

Lmao :joy:

1 Like

Holy shit!!

1 Like

Horrible, always freaks me out and why I’m always making sure my PCT is on point!

1 Like

Ok so my gyno is recently new. I’ve been using exemestane 30 mg daily and it’s subsiding but still there and it bump is still soft. But how can I completely get rid of it. I’m only on 400 Mg of test a week night now with 20 mg of dbol a day. I also take .5 mg arimidex daily

That’s fucking horrible but there’s a few in my gym like this- spend loads on compounds but won’t spend £100 on Arimidex or similar. Makes no sense.

2 Likes

Mmm you must be very sensitive to it because at that low dose shouldn’t effect you. Try letrozole for week or two should knock it out real quick. I had a small knot pop up and hit aromosin for couple weeks and it knocked it out. Keep me posted and let me know how it is.

Also side not if you eat a lot of soy that has also been known to cause gyno.

@PHD what happend to mpg?

Went private for a bit will be back after reorganizating

1 Like

I was going to ask that as well. SBL is top notch.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.