UGMuscle

Top 3 stand up comedians

Top 3 stand up comedians

who makes you laugh the most?
really into what i can find from Artie lange, dice clay back in the day, and joey diaz is still killin it

1 Like

Tom Segura, Joe Rogan, Joey Diaz, and Bill Burr.

2 Likes

Tom segura for sure try jay Hickman old school he done stand up comedy at strip clubs talk about a hard crowd

2 Likes

I’m a joe rogan fan I watch his podcast and big into UFC where he commentates. Joey Diaz is hilarious on the podcast and Brian Callen has some funny lines too.

2 Likes

I used to love Dave Chappelle, but after his hiatus from the Chappelle show his stand up has been hit or miss.

Back in the day, I’d watch Eddie Murphy every chance I got.

1 Like

That would be horrible to try and do comedy at a strip club.

1 Like

Eddie Murphy was funny robbin Williams was when he was uncensored

2 Likes

Dave Chappell for sure and Joey Diaz for me. Those guys keep it real!

3 Likes

Patrice O’Neal, Louis CK, Corey Holcomb Honorable Mention Bill Burr

1 Like

I do like the Joe Rogan experience, some very good interviews!

2 Likes

lmao hard crowd

rogan is great, theo von said he used to take winny and dbol back in the day as a performance enhancer at his busboy job HAHA

3 Likes

Bill Burr, Rogan and probably Chappel. I love good stand up. I’ll add some you guys might not have heard of that are great Nate Bargatze, Mark Norman, Kurt Metzger, Ali Wong John Mulaney

1 Like

Just wAtched Marc Norman’s new set on YouTube the other day.

2 Likes

I forgot to mention Jim Jeffries!

1 Like

Bill Burr is one of my favorites. Dice from ‘89.
Kinison—but only a few of his shows before he went off the rails.
Chapelle is a beast.

And last—anytime Eddie Bravo is on JRE. :joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.