UGMuscle

Tor link not working

Tor link not working

Hey guys, I know I’m likely the only one using the .onion address on tor, but I just wanted to let everyone know that it appears to be down. I’ve tried for weeks now and no page will load when I go to the web address. I’m assuming it’s a misconfiguration as the server still appears to respond, it just doesn’t serve content like normal.

2 Likes

@TrenGod

We will check this out right now thanks for the head’s up

1 Like

Thanks guys! Hopefully it gets squared away.

1 Like

Soon as I get back I’ll reload the server. Won’t take much. Thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

Looks like there maybe an issue with it. I’ll have to go thru it over the weekend. In meantime just use the https://ugmuscle.is in the tor browser and works fine for now. Im actually typing this from there.

2 Likes

Doing that now. Thanks for the heads up man.

No problem. I know the issue just need to plan the server reboot.

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.