UGMuscle

Tpp npp dhb superdrol inject

Tpp npp dhb superdrol inject

So day one, injected 1ml 100 mg ml dhb 1 ml tpp npp mastp blend 100 mg ml each substance. Used a insulin pin and 25iu of drol in the quad so basically 10mg, I don’t have much fat there so we will see how that works. So it begins I’m gonna increase the dosage once I see how the pip is, I did draw the dhb last as was told to do and so far really nothing, glute inject, in the way of pip. I’m also half way through gonna add the tren A and flip flop the dosage amounts of tpp npp mast back to 1 ml and up the dhb to 2 ml with 1 ml ace. Any critique or input is always welcome. Thanks

Basically 2 ml tpp npp mast blend in a couple weeks
10 mg sdrol
And 1 ml of dhb
8 weeks out I’ll add tren at 1 ml and 2 ml dhb
Then drop to 1 ml tpp npp mastp

3 Likes

This looks good, I’m excited to follow and see how the 1tc treats you. It’s a compound j haven’t tried yet.

1 Like

Yeah I feel a mild discomfort next few days will tell me more, I was told to draw it last, because if not and it leaks out major fucking league pip.

1 Like

Will be following

1 Like

What is TTP? And dhb? What do they stand for?

test phenylpropionate tpp
#Dihydroboldenone dhb or 1 test cyp

How do you take them? Do they replace test cyp in a cycle?

1 Like

I’ll be following to see how the DHB goes. What are your total weekly doses of each compound?

1 Like

Search the forums bro… or start a thread, there’s plenty of info on ug muscle… this isn’t a q&a post it’s my cycle log.

1 Like

300 dhb 300 mast p 300 too 300 npp and 200 cyp test replace therapy. But next week the npp tpp mast p will go up to 450 each

Nice. Looking forward to watching your progress.

1 Like

@Cathead if you start a question and answer you’ll get answers bro I’m not trying to be a dick bruh, and I have no issues helping out, but just not on my post about my cycle. There’s steroid profiles in the forums you can also study my man.

2 Likes

https://www.steroid.com/steroid_profiles.php

1 Like

Well @JJTATTOOFREAK1 you better get use to throwing people off your log, questions happen all time, especially in people logs.

1 Like

And no @Cathead 1testcyp in not testosterone

2 Likes

Nah, a question is fine, but a continued aray when there’s massive amounts of info on ug is a little annoying. And even at that I still respectfully answered a few of the questions. Lol . I wasn’t throwing him off, just guiding him.

1 Like

Will be following as well. Am curious about the dhb. Also interested in your strength and size gains and thoughts on the injectable sdrol.

1 Like

So the pip isn’t as bad as ppl say, it’s like when the Dr gives you a glute shot so far, nothing crazy, but definitely feel it.

1 Like

I’m looking forward to this log. After talking with a good friend who’s been in the game longer than I have, I beleive my next blast will be keeping my test on the lower end and running DHB with it. Interested to see what you think of it while you’re on!

1 Like

Well still running everything, I won’t lie fucking dhb pip is mean, inject slow and deep if it leaks out you gonna hate wherever you injected for at least 10 days. Otherwise getting stronger and will do sporadic updates

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.