Trestolone, what are your thoughts?

Have you guys ran trest or also called Ment? What are your results? What did you stack it with?

2 Likes

Aromatizes like crazy man.

But,

“Trestolone is currently the most potent mass-building injectable steroid on the market. Its anabolic:androgenic ratio of 2300:650 is higher than any other non-17aa compound currently available. Chemically, trestolone is nandrolone with a 7a-methyl group. This small modification makes trestolone almost untouchable by binding proteins like SHBG, which is the main reason why it is so effective in such a small dose. The 7a-methyl group also increases the relative androgenic potency, eliminating the libido problems that nandrolone users often run into. Additionally, the increased androgenic profile also contributes towards greater strength gains and a drier, harder look (assuming estrogen is under control.) Interestingly, trestolone will maintain full male sexual function in the complete absence of testosterone, making a test base optional. Users can expect rapid mass gains, moderate strength gains, and a very elevated mood and libido. Side effects are minimal, with aromatization being the main cause of side effects experienced. Trestolone aromatizes into 7a-methyl estradiol, which requires meticulous AI dosing to keep under control. Trestolone acetate standard dosing starts at 20mg/day, with advanced users topping out at 50mg/day. Trestolone decanoate standard dosing starts at 160mg/wk, with advanced users topping out at 400mg/wk. Dosing past these upper limits generally makes the aromatization too difficult to control.”

5 Likes

Love hate relationship with it. I felt amazing all the time. Super strong, great attitude, always willing to put up, horny AF and right away started seeing awesome progress in muscle size and strength.

I had to come off of it in 4 weeks time due to the onset of gyno and I was using 25mg Aromasin a day

5 Likes

As much as I’d love to try it, my body aromatizes at a far greater rate than normal which makes me gyno prone. I would definitely have bitch tits in a few days time.

1 Like

Same, I get jealous with the guys who can run 500mg of test and just chill. Meanwhile, I am eating ASIN like candy.

1 Like

I have some pretty bras that I can share :wink:

4 Likes

Hahahaha I’ll just pass on ment instead.

1 Like

your choice I offered

Haha you can gladly send them though, I’m sure I can sell it to one of these creeps for a pretty penny :wink:

1 Like

panties sell better…

4 Likes

:joy::joy: good point, let’s get this rolling. We can set up drop shipping so they don’t actually have to come to me

2 Likes

Hahahahaha my pal
Always comes through. Been telling these guys they are being pussies lol

3 Likes

She’s sending you a bra and panties lol

2 Likes

well if they are going to have tits then they need to handle them properly

2 Likes

Hahahaha

1 Like

Anyone ever just do a little bit of Ment. 25mg Ed?

I never have but I’ve read a few different ways that people have run it and one I found interesting was a guy running it at 12.5mg 2x a day along with his test and Tren and he had crazy claims of how much size it helped him out on

1 Like

I think for my cycle I will try

600mg of test e ew
25 or 50mg of Ment Ed
60mg of var Ed
25mg is proviron Ed
And AI on hand

Got testosterone, 19nor and DHT.

1 Like