Up to 40% discount on Ashop.club

Summer is so close and you are not ready yet? Take your 40% Discount = 20% for every paid order + 20% if paying with BitCoin right now and you’ll be ready in no time with our best quality products. The clock is ticking, hurry up!

The Discount is available only for Balkan Pharmaceuticals, SP Laboratories and Stealth Juice products.
The Offer is valid 9–19 May 2019.
During the Promo Bulk Prices not available.
The promo will not be applied for the products from Hot Prices and Cycles & Kits category.

Hurry up, you simply can’t miss this discount!
Check out our products right now on https://ashop.club/ .

Warmest regards,
Ashop.club Team

www.Ashop.club
[email protected]

2 Likes

I miss using BP proviron might need to pick some up at 40% off. To good to pass up.

1 Like

Is it really that good? Never used pharma grade proviron but respond pretty well to the ugls I’ve ran. Definitely wanting to try some pharma quality though.

BP is just as good as Bayer or German remedies in my opinion and it is a pharma grade.
BP has always had some of the best orals available. Many people will back that up because they have been around for along time. Ive never gotten a chance to run BP oils but ive run the tbol and proviron both were top notch products.
When ordering from Ashop you also know that you aren’t getting counterfeit BP products because they’re popular to counterfeit but Ashop has the real deal.

2 Likes

Thanks bro