UGMuscle

USMC has arrived at Baghdad Embassy

USMC has arrived at Baghdad Embassy
7 Likes

Well… shit just got real.

1 Like

Well what the fuck, I’m stuck here with a wife n kid n a house n dogs and there going to get some, this sucks.

5 Likes

Is there more info then that?

You know what’s going on right? Iran hit our guys. We hit them back. iran got militias to attack and burn our embassy. We sent the crisis unit in. Going live right now.

2 Likes

Oh shit

1 Like

They fucked up, we’re simply retaliating.

Oh boy @TG I got full body chills, goosebumps watching that… and no I didn’t know shit was going on.

1 Like

Where can I keep up with it, not seein shit on tv…

Mostly people posting live on twitter. People on ground and reporters.

I don’t have Twitter or any of that shit, my heads buried in the sand.

OohRah! Go get em boys!

1 Like

Nah trust me TG knows about everything before it hits mainstream media. Ugmuscle and TG are the best news outlets and only reporting legitimate shit

3 Likes

Yeah who needs twitter or any of that bs.

1 Like

Ha ha @Bigmurph right

I can’t tell you how many times TG sends me a news story and there not reporting anything but I read it online.
Then the next night mainstream will try to twist the story to whichever media outlet it is rep or dem
Lol

1 Like

If any of you guys wanna sponsor my trip and pay me generously, I’ll smuggle my way in and deliver live reports :wink:

1 Like

I bet you could make a really good deal with a news company to provide them video but I imagine that’s illegal right??

@TG you in?

My days of jumping borders and getting into trouble in foreign countries is over lol. Can’t do that stuff while married.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.