UGMuscle

Vacation and being a fat fuck

Vacation and being a fat fuck

So the last week I’ve been in Puerto Vallarta. I made the gym at the hotel twice. Then just became a fat drunken pig. But I needed a break. When I get back, I’ll be setting up for another test/Tren run. Get rid of this bloated fat fuck body! Funny thing is. I’ve been asked if I was a professional wrestler or Goldberg. My wife cracks up all the time. Some guy in the pool says. Who’s the fucking bald wrestler? Without even looking she says. That’s my man. :joy:. Ready to get it next week!!! :grin: been a great time.

8 Likes

Sweet always wanted to go there looks fun

1 Like

Nice!
Headed to Cabo in a couple weeks…
Weather and water nice??

2 Likes

83 and sunny. It’s fucking amazing. I’ve been day drinking everyday into night drinking. Tons of great tequila!!

2 Likes

It’s cheap as fuck. All inclusive. Join Costco. Look at the travel plans. All inclusive 1800 bucks for a week. Per person. That’s airfare too. Drink. Room service. Great view. :blush:

5 Likes

Damn right have to check that out

1 Like

Hey man that’s sometimes the best thing you can do is to totally deload. Enjoy all the food you can.

2 Likes

Did you bring any of your supplies down there?

1 Like

Shit that’s where all the supplies are

1 Like

No. Too much liquor abuse. Running free and clean. :joy:

2 Likes

Last night… beautiful. If you ever get a chance to come here. Do it. It’s worth the trip. And liver damage. :joy:

6 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! I Love vacay like that! Only place I can unwind and not feel guilty about drinking or eating what the hell I want. Enjoy the hell out of it and screw the gym while you’re relaxing with wife in the sun.

1 Like

That’s badass, me and the wife just got back from Mazatlán, already planning the next one.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.