Water retention with anadrol

This is my first time trying Anadrol. Feeling very bloated and look like I’m holding water. Normal?
Thanks in advance

Back when could take ABOMBS I did get very smooth from them. I ate everything tho when on them. My hunger was through the roof. Over the years diet was important to keep from bloating.

1 Like

Thanks for the Info. I eat clean, I’m about 8% now just feel gross

8% and feel gross. How much mass do you have?

Im 5-6 about 195 right now

Nothing to feel gross about, you look great!

That was before abombs. Just started them

Thank you

That’s not uncommon for abombs

1 Like

Part of the ABOMB trade off. Strong as fuck mass like a motherfucker. But smooths you out. Why I’m forever on a bulk cycle. :joy:

Haha

TBU pretty much already said it. Unless you stack a hardener on top of Adrol it’ll round you out pretty quick. All those little fibers and striations disappear with a quickness but the trade off is that you can lift a Fiat from it’s parking space hahaha

1 Like

Adrol can get tricky, I can run it for 2-3 weeks in the very last stages of cut, normally I take tren out and replace it with adrol, you blow up from within the muscle, aestheticly I feel it’s the best look you can acheive. Now past that 2-3 week mark ( everyone is different ) youll start to spill over. But man I love adrol!

1 Like

I’ve literally taken it for 2 days and I feel like a fucking tick! Lol I can barley make a fist and I’m normally really vascular and the veins are all but gone. So weird

1 Like

I’m taking,
300 test C
300 tren
40 proviron daily.
Just emailed my doc to get some arimidex. Figured I’d try a little antiestrogen

Wow 2 days that’s it? How much you running? And what does your sodium intake look like

50 mg total
25 am and pm
I never add salt to anything and I make all my food.
Did eat out Saturday night with the wife and it was salty

1 Like

Watch your sodium for a day or 2 then see where you sit at. I know everyone responds different but man 2 days and you say you lost all your lines, pretty intense man

Yeah and was pretty shredded. That being said I did just start back up after 4 weeks off following 16 week cycle. Did post cycle therapy though

1 Like

This was my arm

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.