We have a few spots open for training

What’s up @UGMain wanted to let everyone know that we have a few spots open for training. Doesn’t matter what level you’re at we can help customize a plan for you from competing to just getting in shape. Remember as always ug fam gets a discount you all only pay $150 a month. Feel
Free to respond here or send me a private message. Let’s do this and kick ass

7 Likes

Looking swole bro.

1 Like

Thanks bro. 10 weeks out. Turning things up a notch start carb cycling this week. Time to get nasty.

2 Likes

Yeah buddy… gettin ready to get grainy!

1 Like

I don’t know how to dm on here. What does the training cover? I have not done well with online coaching so far.

1 Like

Hey bro. Sorry you haven’t had much luck before. We operate a lot differently than most online coaches.

We customize your program and nutrition based on your goals. Everyone’s plans are totally customized from workouts to nutrition and can help guide you on supplementation.

To start you will fill out a detailed form about you nd any medical conditions or injuries you have good allergies ect from all your information you give we customize ur plan for you. We do check ins weekly (something new) along with pictures from you and a weekly check in sheet. Hope this helps and hope I can help you reach your goals. Please let me know if you have any more questions I can help you with.

1 Like

For some reason I’m not able to message you but I’m interested in a spot I’ve been wondering about openings for several days now

2 Likes

Awesome bro. Send me an email to [email protected]

Look forward to helping you

1 Like

Hey guys. private messages are only enabled based on activity right now for level 3 and above. We had to change it due to someone spamming thru PMs. You can email PHD or he can initiate the message to you.

2 Likes

@Welder21 and @HershBos I’ve sent both of you private messages. Thanks @TrenGod

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: Review titan training

Could you please reach out to me as I have a question for you but can’t DM.

1 Like

You talking to me or @TrenGod

Currently I cannot do any test etc (only GH, HMG and HCG…My wife n I are looking for a kid), but whenver we’re done, hopefully soon, I’ll contact you for the trainning without a doubt. You’re looking hard AF. I competed back some years ago and cannot wait to get in real shape.

1 Like

Hell yea bro. The best part of trying is all the practice. I’ve heard clomid is good also. Best of luck and for sure let me know when you’re ready

i will certainly do, thanks

Can I get a pm from you I have a couple of questions about gear I have and want to run.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.