UGMuscle

We have a new staff member 9/7/19

We have a new staff member 9/7/19

Well we recently had an amazing upgrade to our community from @TrenGod. We have what I sincerely believe are the best sponsors around not to mention the best members helping anyone who wants or needs help.

We have @PHD who just kicked ass in his show.

We now also have a new moderator but not a new member everyone knows him so let’s all really give him the congratulations that he deserves @Raphael3636.
He is a great member and has helped many people in the forums. I think that he like all the staff really believe in the way we do things in our community.
I will say congratulations brother you are officially a moderator with @Islandswole and @Ironside. That’s one hell of a good team right there.
Thanks to all our moderators they definitely deserve it.
BIGMURPH

@members

24 Likes

Congrats brotha!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Raphael3636!

2 Likes

Excellent choice! Congrats bro.

2 Likes

Welcome dude

3 Likes

Congrats bro

2 Likes

This is well, uhh, outfuckingstanding.

3 Likes

Congrats brother

2 Likes

Congrats awesome choice! Good dude for sure!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words family. We’re gonna rock this board! I sincerely believe we have the BEST members here compared to other forums. Everyone here is always giving :100: to help others and that’s why I love this place. Drama free, no bullshit, no bashing like some other places and that’s the way it should be guys and gals. Thanks again fam I couldn’t have got this position with out the all the kick ass members, sponsors, reps and staff we have here as whole!

8 Likes

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada:
Let’s get it!:muscle:

2 Likes

Everyone should check this out also

**$700 prize for Member of the month sponsored by @Flashlabs **

3 Likes

Congrats :muscle:

2 Likes

Congrats Brotha

2 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

That’s awesome, those guys have been so active in all of my posts, and have always provided great advice and information. There’s not a question I’ve asked that they didn’t get involved in. Thank y’all so much for all your help.

3 Likes

Congratulations👍

2 Likes

Woot! Keep up the good work💪🏼 This board has gotten me a startling distance towards my goals in a very short time. The content and response is second to none. Keep it up Raphael! Great “formal” addition

2 Likes

Congratulations brother.
Glad to see this. I have read many of your posts. And I believe it is well deserved.
The staff on this board is top notch.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.