UGMuscle

Weekend Ribs once again!

Well, as I said yesterday, I at least got around to smoking the St Louis ribs today. The chickens will have to wait until tomorrow. Rack #1 has SGP base with Sweet and Chipotle rubs, and Rack #2 has SGP base with Sweet and Pecan rubs. Rack number one got the home made cherry chipotle BBQ sauce, rack number 2 got some store bought honey pecan bbq sauce. And, we can’t forget the side… smoke bacon n baked beans

The beginning

After 3 hours

After 2 hours rapped and 45 min un wrapped with the sauce

But them beans though!

6 Likes

Dembeansdo

1 Like

Outfuckingstanding I need some

1 Like

Very nice very nice,your killing it with that smoker. What kind of wood did you use?

Depends on what I’m smoking. Chicken and pork get some kind of fruit wood, like apple or cherry, along with a little hickory. Beef gets post oak and pecan

2 Likes

I would like to get my hands on some peach wood to try though…

Heard big black wood is good this season!

Yeah I hear it’s great to smoke @Bigswole69

Here we go again polluting someone’s great thread with gay comments

3 Likes

Swole started it

Woody…@John first I need you to google African black wood and show me the images.

1 Like

Ha ha I hope you don’t think I’m gonna do that

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.