UGMuscle

Weight lifting routines

What is everyone go to weekly workout routine! I’m in need of something new.
If you have a sheet or a pic that would be awesome. I’ve been using the built ready app but really need help!

2 Likes

What are your goals

2 Likes

I do what I feel but I’m below natty levels right now and have high af estrogen

1 Like

And yeah what do you hope to accomplish

@Dirtnasty @Cluster trying to put in some size!

I use RP Physique template. And I’ve used their oly strength and hypertrophy programming. I think my results show their programming works.

1 Like

I love this site it has many short 30 sec videos also to illustrate proper form. It’s worth checking out.

1 Like

I’m doing power building right now my split is chest, back with leg work, arm day. Off , shoulders, leg day, off or more bicep rear delt work if I feel good

2 Likes

I do just a generic push/pull/legs split, pretty much all routines for them are similar online. I go through the split twice a week and take sundays off. Do 20 min low intensity cardio after weights.

2 Likes

I was doing that but got stagnant so changed it up. My next cycle I’m not going to worry about loos
As much as pure raw strength so will be doing a power lifting only split.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your feedback much appreciated!

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.