UGMuscle

Were Getting Merchandise I Need Your Opinions

Ok so were getting merchandise basically t-shirts at first but I believe that we have enough members to have a good selection of merchandise not just t-shirts im doing it myself because I want there to be an ability to get merchandise for ugmuscle.
Im going to use my own money
I know that some of you guys think that im rich im far from rich and im not going to make a ton of money from these sales. Will I make money yes but I need to pay for store and operate to ship the tshirts I won’t be getting rich at all so I want to make sure that I get what you guys will buy.
Please participate in the poll
**VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WOULD BUY

• T-shirts hire professional designer
  • Hoodies hire professional designer
  • Stickers will be of logo square
  • Gloves
  • Straps
  • Weight belt

0 voters

If its not part of the poll post what you would like to see I will add it to the list. The items that get rated the highest I will stock.
Our T-shirts which are honestly in development but its just logo shirts **these t-shirts that are on the poll im going to hire an artist to design 4 shirts if there’s enough people that are interested.
This isn’t cheap I will spend around a grand give or take just to get started sorry that’s alot of money for me but I will invest the money that I will need to borrow but will be completely worth it to see pictures of people out and about wearing there ugmuscle t-shirts or posing in tanks I have to get tanks right?
Stickers are cool right and cheap so affordable everyone could order.
People love there hoodies so wd will definitely offer them if the want is there probably $60 a hoodie maybe more im going to get a designer if you guys don’t want the designer to save some money let me know and will just do logo t-shirts in more colors.

Please vote for what you would buy
@trust_level_2
@trust_level_3
@trust_level_4

4 Likes

I voted for the things that I would buy.
Please vote for what you would buy

3 Likes

Def need a stringer hahaah also I’m serious I would rock one

4 Likes

Brother, do not apologize for making money.

You’re gold plated Harley needs gas! Hahaha

5 Likes

Shirts and hoodies for sure. Would gladly get some when available :+1:

5 Likes

Sticker in my gym and on my truck

2 Likes

Heck yeah

2 Likes

I like the logo on the old one that says 100 percent natural 50 percent of the time. UGmuscle. Never ordered it cause someone said sizes ran small from that company so I wasn’t sure what size to order. Maybe one that says Ugmuscle wife. I don’t know about the other wives here but mine would sport one.

1 Like

I voted for hoodie

2 Likes

I’d wear the shirt and hoodie all the time. That’s what I live in outside of work haha

I’m still waiting on someone to recognize my paramexer shirt. I’m gonna tell everyone I’m @Dirtnasty to really confuse them.

6 Likes

You said a lot @Bigmurph, lots of options, all I know is, I would like a hoodie, I already have a shirt from awhile back,but regardless of what happens, I will buy one of whatever it comes to.

2 Likes

Ha ha

1 Like

Hahhaha

2 Likes

We won’t have the saying shirts like that im going to higher a designer to do 4 shirts and we will continue to do the logo shirts

2 Likes

Shit @NeuroRN I need a para T-shirt

3 Likes

Im surprised that you don’t have one

3 Likes

Hoodie an T! I make apparel for my gym. Let me know if you need any help with brands.

3 Likes

I rock that unfuckwithable like once a week. People def move out of my way more when I wear it.

3 Likes

I love that shirt

2 Likes

Hahaha your gonna have to wear a wig to be dirt

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.