UGMuscle

Were under a DDOS attack WTF

So someone is attacking us which isn’t surprising really it happens all the time but this person is trying really hard but its not going to work.

Could you please stop your ddos your messing up my numbers and analytics.
That’s it

Whoever it is has tried multiple times now I don’t understand why they don’t understand all it does is spike the amount of users.

Just wanted to let everyone know that everything is good and if you see the ddos protection this is why

Thanks
BIGMURPH

11 Likes

Thanks for the due diligence buddy

2 Likes

Just have @TG or @TBU maybe even @Poppy launch a drone missile you know all three are sitting behind a desk with govt contracts

6 Likes

I know that our community could really come together if ever needed :sunglasses:

7 Likes

@Bigmurph …i know some people…just saying

6 Likes

I gotcha brother

2 Likes

Outfuckinstanding @Poppy
Drop your cocks, and grab your socks,
Were goin to war gentlemen.

7 Likes

Hold on no war lol

3 Likes

I could release my egg white, fish oil gas bomb. Just say the word. :tropical_fish: :poop: :egg:

8 Likes

Ha ha wtf

2 Likes

God will play his games, the Marines will play ours.

1 Like

Now I’m gonna have to watch full metal jacket

1 Like

Let it rip brother lol

3 Likes

Such a good movie

When there all Marching together singing mickey mouse you can freel the power

3 Likes

I can never wrap my brain around someone that does stuff like this…really…attack a forum of guys/gals that just want to be left alone.

To whom ever is doing this…go get a life get a girlfriend…a real human one…empty barrel son of a biscuit!!!

4 Likes

:dash: :dash: :dash:

3 Likes

It gives me chills buddy

1 Like

We might need to go to war actually I don’t honestly know what there problem is I wish people would announce themselves

Stupid guy ddosing the server, there is no point, he might of gotten mad about something but it happens so grow up and get the stick out the ass. If the person that’s doing this is mad it was probably something he caused and now is acting like a child. Grow up. Should be lucky there’s a forum even like this around.

Appreciate everything you do BM.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.