UGMuscle

What are you training

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

What’s up UGMuscle?? What’s everyone training today. I got hams tonight. And go…

1 Like

Just hobbled out after an awesome leg day!

2 Likes

Hell yea. About to train hams

1 Like

And calves. That John meadows calf workout is no joke. My calves were sore for 4 days lol

2 Likes

Gonna be hitting back today!

1 Like

I’ve got back tomorrow and we know what that means cheat day lol

2 Likes

Debating if i should do quads today or tomorrow haha
I think i might just do some arms today :smiley:

1 Like

Get them over with and do quads l

1 Like

Legs yesterday (monday) . Yates style. Only diffrence was started with wide stance squat. My inner quads are killing me. Going to be hard to sit down on the toilet for next 3-4 days. Have to do the old brace with your hand on something when sitting down from being beyond sore.

1 Like

lol that’s awesome. I did hams last night started with slow sumo squats. I’m feeling them also bro

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.