UGMuscle

What do yall think about the huge drop in Bitcoin value?

Bitcoin been dropping like wild, yall think what happened in January will repeat itself?

1 Like

It’s down quite a bit right now. Everything is! Might be a great time to buy. I just grabbed more ETC since it dropped 30%

2 Likes

Absolutely, I be been using Bitcoin for about 5 years and it always spikes high around this time of year then all the whales pull their funds and then the market will crash and then stabilize until the end of the year then spike again arou December.

Now that corporations are buying in it’s becoming more mainstream. It’s always going to go up, looks like btc is here to stay I remember when btc price spiked to 750 a coin an there was all kinds of hype people asked the same question then if it was going to go up and it sure did, and a lot of people thought it was going to be worthless lol now look

3 Likes

I was waiting on this

I don’t think anything don’t use it

1 Like

I was a buy and use guy but now I’ve gotten into the actually putting money in as investment after I saw how much I could have made had I just kept it in last year

1 Like

This is called a correction in stocks a stock can’t just go straight up it has to have corrections which means that someone big in btc is manipulating the price then they will buy more everyone forgets this run of btc went to 20k and then down to 3k then up to 56k. Btc is easily manipulated by hackers and whales very hard to predict and the normal up and down at the end of the year won’t happen anymore just like was said because btc is mainstream.

The only prediction that is a sure thing is the next halving but you have to get in before everyone else and sell as soon as the halving peaks because all the whales who have been holding the entire time will know that the run is over because btc only has one more halving after that there probably will be no more money to make only lose.

3 Likes

I was interested when it was around 20k, but was waiting for a drop to enter. Never really happened. Lots of opportunity around 33k, then it spiked into the 40-50k range and has not really dropped much since. Even with today’s drop, it’s what, 48k? If it drops back into the 30k range, I will buy some.

Btc is already 48k again its just a correction for people to buy in the dip

I got it around 46000 today so let’s see what happens

2 Likes

That’s great hold brother but watch the market and honestly if it hits 56k again sell even if it goes higher its a good in and out plan unless you plan on holding until retirement which isn’t a bad idea either.

Credit cards need to be worried about companies like bitpay and such btc is going to end up the official money of the internet so there will be no exchange rates. They can even cut out banks because it’s all digital.
PayPal and the other payment apps online will all accept btc very soon you can already buy just about anything online so its only a matter of time before it takes over.

In it for long haul. I’ve thought of piling out when it’s high. But I don’t know how to pullout

2 Likes

Your a trip lol

Yeah if you hold sell after the last halving next year

Then buy back in once it drops hard after the halving

1 Like

Looks like next halving is March 12th 2024 (current estimate)

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/bitcoin-clock/

2 Likes

I honestly believed that it was next year its supposed to happen every 2yrs I thought but I of course am probably wrong thanks for the heads up

1 Like

its been about every 4

Historical bitcoin halving dates
Halving Date Mined in period
Halving 1 28 November 2012 5,250,000
Halving 2 9 July 2016 2,625,000
Halving 3 Expected May 2020 1,312,500
Halving 4 Expected 2024 656,250

2 Likes

You are definitely right brother

The ETA changes from one site to another but I do agree that it could dramatically move forward if btc keeps gaining popularity. Excited to see what highs it hits in the next year or two.

2 Likes

Can you imagine how much a bitcoin will be when there are only 656k its genius the way btc was set up. It allowed for every step of the way to take place before mass adoption.

The creator of bitcoin is either a govt or a super genius

@Dirtnasty this is why btc can be your retirement because it becomes less and less available coins it almost guarantees gains

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.