What got you into this muscle lifestyle?

Ladies, What got you into fitness, bodybuilding, powerlifing? What sparked your interest to use PED?

1 Like

I’ve been an athlete since I ve been able to walk …
started lifting seriously when I was 18 and I didn’t want to be weak anymore
I moved from body building to power lifting and haven’t looked back
I use juice because it levels the playing field when you compete I also just like being jacked and big so I would still use…
even in DT powerlifting people still use PEDs

4 Likes

In my younger years I was a gymnast, always conditioning trying to get stronger. One of my gymnastics teammate mom was a female bodybuilder. I always loved her muscles. She look so beautiful. Many times when I spent the night at my teammate house i remember her mom taking and injecting her enhancements. I did learn alot from her.
When I reached my teens I started to focus more on bodybuilding and growing bigger muscles. As I got older and able to buy PED, that’s when my growth really began.

1 Like

Work hard makes me feel good and motivate

1 Like

I really like body proportion of gymnasts

1 Like

You should write an introduction so we can get to know you better

I did

2 Likes

No he was talking about the new guy that dropped in basically to say he likes gymnasts bodies lol. What a douche

3 Likes

welcome to the party @Ironside its called the douche life

1 Like

Honestly it just irritates me. We already struggle to get females on the boards (not just UGM) and when they do finally decide to join there’s always someone that comes in and makes them feel uncomfortable and they leave. I’m not playing big brother but there’s already a lack of knowledge on female cycles, body building, power lifting, nutrition, etc and that’s because most of them don’t join or get driven off. Its ashame really

3 Likes

yes and no … we also can’t be offended by every little comment either and need to stand up for ourselves too . it’s great to have back up I m not spitting on it at all so please don’t take it that way but girls gotta get some skin and be ready to get a little bit dirty and organize the play yard. i spent a lot of time on another forum doing just that … for the most part guys act ok if you draw a line and stick to it …

5 Likes

Hmmm draw a line, and stick to it, that’s foreign to me

Organize the play yard?

1 Like

I absolutely agree with you on that too. I’m sure you get used to asinine comments from people to an extent. I have 2 girls and their mom is tough as nails so we teach them to stand up for themselves but there’s going to be some people that just dont get the picture. That’s when papa has to step in lol

2 Likes

yes … organize the play yard … aka keep yo hands off my toys or face the wrath of grrl :wink: very simple :wink:

4 Likes

I never looked at it as a play yard, more of a ambush site, hit em hard n fast and get the fuck out.

1 Like

be wary of the ones who know how to shoot well :wink:

3 Likes

Like @Ironside

2 Likes

Hahaha got eem

1 Like

I became interested in PEDs once I realized how much I loved powerlifting. Personal PL goals: I want to squat over 400lbs, bench at least 250lbs and deadlift at least 500lbs.

I also love the look of jacked women, and I want to look like that!

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.