UGMuscle

What happened last week? BIGMURPH

What happened last week at ugmuscle?

I noticed a big difference coming back today is there an issue happening?

@UGMain ?

Thanks
BIGMURPH

2 Likes

No clue, if it was that “big” wouldn’t everyone know

1 Like

I don’t know that’s why im asking what happened if nothing then perfect

If something I will work on fixing it

I haven’t noticed anything. Everything working well for me here

1 Like

I don’t think so? I laid low most the week but as far as I have seen I think we’re all good.

1 Like

Samo samo I believe

1 Like

Perfect thanks brothers I appreciate the heads up

If anyone does have any questions or needs anything let me know here please

It seemed quiet here but I didn’t notice any issues.

2 Likes

Thanks brother

Im going to ban you im sick of you trying to rep beligas

Dad’s home!

5 Likes

I been super busy boss too much too so to little time

1 Like

Right lol
I’m glad everything was good though

1 Like

I’m with @johnjuanb1, it was very quiet here last week, but otherwise I didn’t notice anything. I was a little off mentally last week though, so who knows??!!

3 Likes

You good now I was in the funk Last week myself

1 Like

Yeah, I’m better now, thank you for asking! Between fighting with my wife, not agreeing with my daughters sudden need to up and move to the other side of the country, and a lot of un knowns with work, it was just a mentally taxing week. This week the weather is finally supposed to get nice enough to spend the whole weekend out doing yard work…

Hopefully you’re out of your funk too!

5 Likes

I am brother Thanks also
All those will effect you especially your daughter is she an adult? If so I guess she wants to be able to fly but I can only imagine how stressful that can be

1 Like

Yeah, she’s an adult… graduates from college in May and will be 22 later this year… it’s just a tough pill to swallow. I watched our oldest get married and divorced in 6 months time last year, so I don’t want to see our middle daughter go through anything like that, especially half a country away

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.