UGMuscle

What if anything are you people workin out today

What if anything are you people workin out today

Here is what I’m working out, and it’s only thing I workout on sundays.

9 Likes

You just swinging the ax all day or are you moving and clearing land?

1 Like

Swingin away buddy, I have oil heat and that shits expensive, but I have access to lots a free wood and a big fireplace :fire:

1 Like

Hell yeah white oak?

A little of red n white oak,ash and locust which is nice and dense but splits easy

I will take almost anything

1 Like

Splitting ash makes ya feel like a beast

1 Like

Ha ha yeah cause it’s cake, and I can burn it right away, although my fireplace is huge and I get they bad boy cranking and I can put freshly cut ANYTHING and it will burn

Watch out for that piss elm tho lol

I’ve heard about that but never encountered any, I got a little bit a cherry and that stuff smells great

1 Like

Thats some big trunks to split. Do you prefer the splitting maul or sledge and wedge? I live on acreage with timber and just burn everything now.

2 Likes

I prefer the maul, and I use the wedge for those huge pieces, and my fireplace is two feet wide so those big pieces I only have to split into quarters and once it’s going good I drop big pieces on it and it gets cranking… that looks quite warm

That’s a nice little party fire right there let the kids cook mallow and sit back and relax.

Ha ha @Bigmurph that fire needs to “mallow” out a bit, unless their roasting sticks are 7ft long

1 Like

Kids can get creative lol

1 Like

Yeah they can, tricky lil bastards

1 Like

I want a larger fire place. It sits in the middle of my house between two dens. I want to blow out the back side and raise the top so its a proper midevil one. I would start using it then with those large pieces you got.

I do like swinging my grubhoe on small saplings when im sculpting the back

1 Like

that seasonal creek is about 8ft deep there. When I first moved in and was cleaning up the immediate surroundings my flames were at the top of the canopy. I will light my yard on fire every couple of years to dethatch it.

I have had the fire department show up a few times from other people thinking the woods were on fire!

1 Like

Ha ha dam neighbors

2 Likes

Freak yeah that what i want on both sides

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.