What is for dinner part 2

Well boys the family is not goin hungry WOOOOOOOO

8 Likes

Nice one man! Great kill!

1 Like

hell

yeah i didn’t even set mine up this year lol

2 Likes

Haha looks like mine the past few. Need a new truck to make it to the woods.

that was a perfect shot bro. did drop as soon as you shot

1 Like

It was a heart shot, however he ran about 40 yds and called it a day, woods was silent, I mouthed a few doe bleats and he came searching.

PUT IT UP BRO now.

im wanting to get a blind so i can take my boys with me. im afraid one of them will fall asleep and fall out of the tree lol.

2 Likes

Nice kill! I can’t wait until next fall, my new hip and I will be out killing deer!

1 Like

Ha ha well that’s a good idea

New hips are good

Decent buck.
I’m guessing you live North Eastern part of the states?

Check out this mount I put in my living room…
Ladies are usually against ‘hanging dead animals in the house’, but I have yet to get a complaint from this…

1 Like

Looks good and my wife doesn’t mind either sometimes I do little skull mounts like that, but this little one I shot I gave the dogs a antler each they love chewing antlers.

1 Like

I like that you framed it lol

1 Like

lol! added some ‘flare’…
Rather than just having a skull on the wall.

1 Like

Not to hijack this thread, but I was at my dads farm a few weeks back and found this in his machine shed. The first buck I shot, almost 22 years ago

3 Likes

That’s pretty fuckin sweet bro

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.