UGMuscle

What’s for breakfast today boys

ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN is for breakfast except 20 degrees and a 12ga. Took day off a work with my boss to hunt ain’t seen shit yet

9 Likes

3 whole eggs, 6 egg whites, EVOO, Raisin Bran Crunch and whole milk… not till 9 though

2 Likes

3 pieces of bacon 4 eggs two waffles and glass of kill

1 Like

6 egg whites, 6 whole eggs, and 4 slices of toast with apple butter. Second breakfast was 2 cups of strawberry oatmeal.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to try the egg whites y’all talking about.

1 Like

8 egg white omelette with 4 oz turkey ham and fat free cheese

40g oats with zero cal sweetener, cinnamon, and 40g blueberries

Can you tell I’m cutting weight? Haha

1 Like

I like turkey ham my wife gets it, it’s just as good as regular ham, I just had hot chocolate I brought with me n a banana… can u tell I’m cutting

2 Likes

1 Like

Oof I’d be cranky with just that. What you out for?

1 Like

That’s a nice shotgun @John

1 Like

Deer. Yeah I’m hungry gettin down soon gonna stuff my face with eggs n toast when I get home

Thanks buddy it was my grandpas

1 Like

But first I will smoke a joint then make a big breakfast

2 Likes

Just had protein shake and cinnamon roll

2 Likes

@John, I have a couple of my grandpas old guns.

2 Likes

I have my grandpas 30-30 Winchester brand new he never even shot it, and his Ithaca pump in the pic

And now I’m home I forgot to add in that I am also making a batch a jerky, that’s actually beef this time

3 Likes

I really love the pump @JB_rD81 I’m quick with it to, practice,practice,practice

1 Like

That’s it?

Hey I’ll be at 4000 calories by 2 pm today

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.