UGMuscle

What’s for dinner tonight

Here I have the first steaks from my totally pasture raised grass fed beef. Angus/British white cross. Hope it helps with my cholesterol this next cycle. It has a lot less fat then a grain fed steer. Taste a little sweeter also.

13 Likes

Last night I had some coho salmon I caught recently. Tonight is going to be tough to compete with that for sure. Yours is looking good man!

2 Likes

I love me some coho. They running in Wisconsin right now! You a Great Lakes boy or out west?

Fucking hate you! That’s a man meal. We are doing sandwich’s at the station tonight. Lol

1 Like

Oregon. Got some chinook ready to eat too. I need to invest in a smoker sometime

1 Like

I did a job in Portland once when the Chinook we’re running wanted so bad to get down to the Columbia river and catch some summer big boys down there but never had the chance

We just got fresh salmon from my brother in law

2 Likes

That looks great @Rusty

1 Like

Columbia River is fantastic man. I’m about an hour and a half south but Oregon is just full of great fishing

1 Like

Dear @Rusty, while those look delicious, and probably taste pretty damn good too, I’ll NEVER be convinced that grass fed beef tastes better than grain fed… but it does look good!

1 Like

Next time I go you gonna have to take me fishing. Lol

1 Like

It definitely taste sweeter than the beef you get at the store but it is also tougher.

1 Like

I really want to go half cow with my buddy But I’d definitely have to get another cube freezer for basement the other ones almost constantly full

Ya. We have a huge freezer. With all the fish and deer and ducks and cows. Hahahaha. We try not to fill it too much or shit goes freezer burnt.

1 Like

I hate you bro
Lmao

1 Like

I’ve heard that before a couple
Times. Lmao. Means y’all really love me :two_hearts:. @BigSwole69. Hahahahahaha. If you guys were here we’d be all in this shit together. @John knows about this northern mid west life style. Would not leave it for anything in the world.

3 Likes

Wish I was there bro… seriously

1 Like

Yup all about the outdoors and passing it onto to friends n family

1 Like

Wild grapes Maple syrup. Deer. Fox squirrels. Apples. Walleye. Salmon. Morels puffballs. Water cress trout lilies. Black caps. Mmmm. Mmmmm. The list goes on and on. I honestly think God made the mid west last. Cause it’s perfect.

1 Like

I meant to tell you those steaks look delicious man!! Grade A meat there.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.