UGMuscle

What’s for Thanksgiving dinner biatches

Roast duck and smoked Cornish hens. Mash potatoes, family recipe stuffing, cranberry sauce, and my famous sweet potato acorn squash and apple casserole. And of course pumpkin pie for desert. All though if I could I would skip all the BS and just invite myself to @JB_rD81 for dinner.

6 Likes

My roommate is a chef
Prime rib
Mashed potatoes
Fried cabbage
Green beans
Corn bread

5 Likes

After work I’m going to grandma’s for dinner. So it’s turkey, potatoes,squash, stuffing, cranberry sauce, bread, some weird casseroles, apple, blueberry, pumpkin and pecan pies. Everything home made of course.

4 Likes

I really miss going to grandmas for holidays. Some of my best memories as a kid

2 Likes

I always feel bad because she was probably up at 3am getting it ready. I get it she lives for the holidays and does enjoy it but damn that’s alot of work!

3 Likes

Help her out by cleaning the dishes and pots and pans.

2 Likes

Always!

3 Likes

Prime rib roasted potatoes and onions asparagus keeping it simple

2 Likes

Attaboy!!!

1 Like

@rusty, dinners at 3! Smoked Prime Rib (on the bone) green bean casserole, potatoes, smoked bacon and Brussels sprouts and apple pie!

2 Likes

Leaving now. Should be there by 3. If I am a little late you can start without me just leave me a plate. @JB_rD81

2 Likes

Damn sounds like I should have jumped on the prime rib train!

Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed potato
Rolls
Green been casserole
Mac and cheese

And some mothafuckin pecan pie that I am ready to just eat the whole fucker immediately

2 Likes

All the normal shit

3 Likes

Lol

Here’s the prime rib… rubbed and resting, will go on the smoker about 11:30ish

5 Likes

Post some pics brother.

Will do…

My dad is hosting ours, normally it’s the wife and I and he hasn’t hosted shit in years, it was as much work helping him, then it was hosting it ourselves

And we brought the stuffing, which I got into last, but smoothed it over with a spoon, my wife didn’t notice,I win.

2 Likes

You sneaky fucker!!! Happy Thanksgiving @John. Ya hosting is always sucks!!! Gotta find the pleasure in serving others to enjoy that. Not easy thing to do on Holidays.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.