UGMuscle

What’s your hobby other than lifting and poking yourself with needles?

What’s your hobby other than lifting and poking yourself with needles?

this week i got back into golf. my mobility isn’t quite what it used to be 50lbs of muscle ago. buying ammo also seems to be the move right now

4 Likes

Riding my bikes when I can. Weather is shit but tinker on them and get them ready for Summer.

10 Likes

harley’s?

1 Like

I added some pics. And of course!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Used to be drinking and coke with friends I guess now would be cooking.

4 Likes

i feel that man. grilling is about to get real this year. coke gets to be a shitty hobby

2 Likes

slick.

1 Like

As I told people it’s fun till it isn’t then it’s time to stop

1 Like

Drag racing ( cars )
Motorcycles. ( hayabusa and Harley’s)
Weapons ( I am a competitive shooter )
Those are my hobbies.

8 Likes

I love the top one @TBU

1 Like

Hunting.
Fishing.
Riding my quad.
Hiking.
Pissing off my wife.

5 Likes

can be fun in moderation but like joey diaz said all of a sudden you’ve been up all night, it’s 7am and your days ruined.

1 Like

7 Likes

Ha ha the woman and I watched that this weekend

I like being awesome in my spare time.

2 Likes

you do a damn good job of it

It is something I use to have to work at, now it just comes naturally.

1 Like

My main hobby…

My New bike:

My Old bike:

10 Likes

I’ve had Charlene for 18 years now. It’s a bit of a on going project Dyna front end. Fatboy swingarm. Painted by Tim Alcadi. Ported polished and 511 cams by Mackie. Hyper charger and if you look. I mounted a bottle opener on the hyper charger. Next is. A 4 inch Open primary belt drive. I shorten the shocks on the softail. So it sits super low. And the butcrack seat. I’m old. It’s a bar hopper now. I can’t last but 2 or 3 hours at the most in the seat. It’s like riding a hard tail. But I love it. I got me a geezer glide 2 years back. Some of the runs I do are 10 hours a day. I am going to earn my iron butt this year. A bit of a cheat on a glide. But 1000 miles in 24 hours. Should be fun.

7 Likes

How did you get into Competition? I’m just getting back into the range but am a Marine vet with weapons experience at the expert level.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.