UGMuscle

What to cook in the smoker today!

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Baby backs, 2 racks. Usually I get them from a local butcher, but they were a little too spendy this weekend, so I went with the Hormel version… only difference is the Hormel are previously frozen, the local butcher is always fresh from that week.
Prepped them a little different than normal, usually I soak them in Worcestershire, but my wife neglected to inform me we were out, so I coated them with mustard like I do my pork shoulders… then Salt, Garlic, Pepper, and celery seed. On the smoker for 2 hours, pouring heavy smoke to them via a mix of apple and cherry wood @ 225, then bring them back in, wrap them in foil with Coca Cola, brown sugar (which we were also out of) and butter, 2 more hours, then 1 hour un wrapped (5 hours total)… they weren’t as sweet as usual, but they did the job.

8 Likes

Looks great :star_struck: can we see finish product or too late :innocent:

1 Like

ill take some

1 Like

I might have to ban you for being such a good cook lol
Im always so hungry looking at your pics lol

Keep em coming

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll take photos of the leftovers tonight.

2 Likes

Oh yeah buddy

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact ugmuscle[email protected] dot com.