UGMuscle

What types of cars everyone likes these days

What types of cars everyone likes these days

Wanted to see what cars people like on this forum.
Current car is 2018 camaro zl1 1le 6MT black on black

Thats a badass car though that I will say I myself am more of a motorcycle guy nowadays.

I edited the title good to go :+1:

That predator that dodge or Chrysler put out is sick only a drivers seat and 1200hp I believe built in roll cage

2 Likes

Hell yeah technology has changed the game a lot for car manufactures. You can go to a dealership and buy 750hp for under 150k. It’s unheard of and to think how dodge made cars 700+ whp for everyone to enjoy is amazing to me. Always wanted to pull the trigger on a bike (959 panigale) but idk never been able to see it through.

1 Like

Is it 800hp in the predator or 1200hp I can’t remember I just know that it had more than the viper did?

I believe the predator was the hellcat power plant in a ram pick up. The new project they had was the hellephant and that puppy is 1k hp out the box from factory. Always been more of a gm guy tho. Had a hellcat and engine went bye bye at 15k miles and was also consuming oil like a mother!

1 Like

Sorry I was talking about the hellcat I believe I got them confused

1 Like

They are fun cars no doubt, but in my opinion a little in the unreliable side.

I don’t doubt it anything built nowadays doesn’t compare to how things used to be built I believe that they teach engineers to build things like shit to save money and such nowadays so nothing is really built that great.
Everything that I see nowadays that is still working seems to be from the 60s everything built from 70s forward I believe was meant to be disposable. That’s why you just don’t see classic cars from the 80s none of them are still running lol

What kind of bike?
I just bought a '19 R1… I prefer to go fast through canyons…

One with two wheels lol
I just prefer not to say

I would really like to get a Bergman 650cc its not about speed or performance its like a Cadillac no gears its just built for comfort.
I do also enjoy riding bikes for speed but not as much as for just going out for a ride. Where I live if you own a speed bike your chances of living more than a couple years riding it are very slim its incredibly dangerous around here no one understands how to drive everyone is on there phone always while driving. Pedestrians don’t even stand a chance around here its sad. I have been saying for along time that they need to start charging people with vehicular manslaughter and lock them up once people start to see that they might take driving a car more seriously.
The new cars that will drive themselves makes it even worse. There’s no reason that a car should drive itself the person in the driver’s seat should be responsible for the vehicle.

Sorry for the rant I got upset writing it lol

3 Likes

I’m a power stroke diesel kind of guy, I had an 08 F 250 with the 6.4 and an 11 with the 6.7, both deleted and tuned… love the smell of diesel in the AM…

3 Likes

17’ R6, thinking I’ll switch to an R1 in the near future though

1 Like

I love the newer Chargers but they aren’t reliable enough for me. I really like the new Porsche Taycan S and the Audi S7.

1 Like

Finally, a truck post… I like the ford excursion, w diesel of course… just waiting to hit the lotto… :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Ha, what I like and what I have is two different things, lol… Camaro is a nice ride…

I can agree with that I really like Audi there cars have come along way and the R8 would really make me happy if anyone would like to donate one lol

1 Like

I had a R6 for a year, before I wrecked it… Long story short, hit a cattle guard at an angle, caused crazy tank slap and I ended up in the ditch… :expressionless:

I considered another R6, but I love the power of the R1…

I have to have a truck 6.7 guy here.

2 Likes

Oh damn dude, glad you came out of that alive. Yeah, I love the power behind the R1 as well, it’s been tempting me

1 Like

My 15’ R1…

3 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.