UGMuscle

What's everyones opinion about GH?

What's everyones opinion about GH?

I’m starting my next cycle in the next month or two. I’m going to do a 20 week cycle of test e 250/wk, tren e 400/wk. I will most likely include 30mg dbol for the first 6-8 weeks because I have a fuck load of it and need to use it up. I have very little experience with Hgh, although I’ve done my research and believe I understand the compound enough to use it. I’m wanting to use 4iu daily, split morning and evening, for a duration of 9-12 months. After my 20 week cycle, I would run a cruise of 125/wk test and 4iu gh for several months.

1 Like

Well not being an ass but from your cycle you sound pretty inexperienced so I’d stay away from gh it’s expensive and I only recommend it to clients that are more advanced.

2 Likes

Cycle sounds good. HGH does clause some water retention /bloat but so does dbol too . I would and only use Dbol as a PWO - take and hour before work out / should be peaking on dbol by the hour and half mark. It’s is one of the best PWO hands down. HGH is great though minus the numbness on the hands.

HGH speeds up recovery in between workouts remarkably, and keeps you lean. I find it works well for a month or so and then I don’t notice much. Anyone that says it takes 6 months to get the gains is wrong. Legit HGH kicks in quickly. I ran 2ius serostim 3x/day for 5 months. Next time I’ll only use it until the gains slow down.

3 Likes

can I ask what about my cycle makes you think I’m inexperienced?

yeah man that’s exactly what a lot of articles tell you too, that it takes months to see effects. I appreciate your input, I know guys that love it, and I know guys that think its a waste. What else were you running with it?

1 Like

Thanks @evo, I’ve done the test/tren/dbol stack quite a few times I really make some nice gains. I’m still researching and considering adding in GH. Its a compound I have almost no experience with. There’s a lot of bro science when it comes to gh, im trying to sort through a lot of it.

1 Like

I’m going to guess the low Test and higher Tren dosing. My 2 cents would to switch them around. I’m guessing the test Monday/Thursday? And the Tren would better to micro dose everyday. But @PHD might give you a bit more than that.

2 Likes

I’m curious to hear his opinion, he knows his shit for sure @PHD. I’ve dosed test higher, I prefer to keep tren higher than test. Do you have any experience with gh, if so, how’d you like it? My only past experience with gh was a waste, im thinking I might like to try again.

1 Like

Hey bro just my two cents … I wouldn’t run tren E at 400 per wk… That’s pretty high, and never for 20 weeks, too long. Tren is a powerful compound, way more anabolic then test. A little goes a long way… Also save your money on the HGH, buy high quality food… you will be amazed on how anabolic food can be!

4 Likes

I appreciate your advice @Stratfordave, I’ve ran tren e at 400 for 20 weeks several times prior to this. It is moderately amount of tren but not crazy high, it’s not uncommon to see much higher doses. I fully understand my micro and macro nutritional needs and completely agree that quality food and knowledge of ones diet is the single most important variable in a persons cycle. I really appreciate the advice everyone has offered, have you ran hgh, if so I would love to hear your thoughts.

I’ve run growth on and off for the past 10 years. Although I never go over 3 ius, As I’m not a competitive bodybuilder I simply try to be in the best shape possible for 45 years old. After 20 years of the stuff, I’ve seen people become pretty shortsighted with their expectations and goals. I can promise you less is always more in this game and longevity is key. High-quality muscle density which is mature, only comes from time and proper nutrition…Everyone is different though, but 400 of tren for 20 weeks would put me into an early grave…That toxic feeling is miserable.

2 Likes

@TBU hit the nail on the head. You never want to run your test lower than tren or mast. Atleast I wouldn’t. You want your test higher. I’d run about 500mg it more of test. TrenE is very powerful 400mg is a good dose in my opinion just I personally wouldn’t run it for 20 weeks. Maybe 10-12. It can be toxic just looking out for your future and longevity. Get a good liver pill and heart pill. Good luck bro

4 Likes

I can appreciate that @Stratfordave, I agree with you completely. I’ve only used AAS for a little over 10 years, although in that time there are many compounds I haven’t used, gh more or less being one of those.

1 Like

I really respect your advice @PHD. I will shorten my cycle by 8 weeks. I will have blood work before I begin and again at 12 weeks. Can I ask why you don’t run low test with tren, over the years I have found this to work best for me, I feel like shit with higher test and tren, at 250/400 I have little to no sides and feel amazing the entire cycle. This has turned into my “go-to” cycle over the years but if I’m running this cycle incorrectly I’m absolutely willing to change it.

1 Like

I love HGH. Issue is you dont see the real results till after the 6 month mark. i always get really bloated the first 2 months and then as my body adjusts the water retention goes away and i start to get that 3D look. But then the side effects of CTS take even longer to go away (about 6 months for hands to adjust). Then after about 18 months your body gets used to the hgh and for me personally its not worth staying on any longer than 24 months. i go off for a year. So I go 2 years on and 1 year off. Came off HGH in june 2019. Starting back up in june 2020. I always use 5iu per day. 2.5 in am and 2.5 in pm with at least 500mg test a week and i cycle masteron every few months with it.

1 Like

Damn brother, that’s a good looking GH regimen. If your running it that long you must love it! I appreciate your input!

Never took HgH. I have no desire to use it. But I’m not saying it’s good or bad. Just my preference and articles I have read on it.

1 Like

Some guys respond to HGH incredibly well. Look at those pros who have huge heads, big hands and feet, gaps in between teeth. They grow like a weed on HGH. I never got those side effects or the crazy gains. My receptors suck rhinoceroses dicks. My buddy had his feet grow and his shoe size went up two sizes. He was taking 30-40ius a day for 4 months for a contest.
I was on so many drugs when I did serostim it was ridiculous.
Test, Tren, Masteron, eq, npp, MK-667, GHRP2, mod-grf(1-29), tadalifil, Kratom, HGH, insulin. Everything but the kitchen sink.
This was 4 years ago when I was obsessed with getting a pro card. I’m wiser now after having spinal issues.

3 Likes

I had a friend in WWE swears he’s grown a few inches over the years of always on high GH dosages. There was a study around the nineties that showed it helped with growth when focused on joints and spine. Haven’t seen it in a few years tho. Always interesting to see what people report on high GH.

4 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.