UGMuscle

Whats your favorite 'weird' snack...?

Whats your favorite 'weird' snack...?

Looking to try out some weird shit…
Like my favorite is Peanut M&Ms and Coffee (straight black) I eat a couple M&M’s and then take a few drinks of my coffee…

image image

1 Like

Love m&m also :upside_down_face: when i start i have to finish all of them why i dont have them at home

1 Like

When growing up my mom and dad had some friends who always had “old fashioned” candies out. I still have a taste for licorice “SNAPS”. I can’t find them anymore. But when I did I’d eat a whole fuckin bag…

1 Like

love snackin on pussy

5 Likes

I’ve got another that freaking great.
I toast 2 slices of Ezekiel bread, spread peanut butter over the top and then drop all my egg whites right over it all… Such an amazing combo.

Cottage cheese and mandarine orange segments from the freezer and M & Ms

3 Likes

Cottage cheese with peanut butter mixed in.

1 Like

Lol meal of the gods right there!!

Carmel rice cakes with cream cheese and a little honey

1 Like

Cream cheese on a rice cake? You put some whiskey in your coffee this morning…???
I couldn’t even imagine that even being remotely good… Clearly you’re drunk. hahah!
Side note, might have to try that…

Peanut butter m&ms after a show. One weird thing I like is macaroni and cheese with ketchup lol haven’t done that in years

3 Likes

Fuck yeah

2 Likes

Man it’s awesome I would’ve never did it but it was suggested on the back of the pack. It not much just a little. Adds a little tang which to me with the honey is good.

1 Like

A white hunny bun. Put jelly on top microwave 15 seconds.

1 Like

White honey buns are life. My son wanted ice cream last night I had to cheat and I hate ice cream. I’d much rather of had that haha

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.