UGMuscle

What's Your "Must-Have" vitamins/supps?

What's Your "Must-Have" vitamins/supps?

As enhanced athletes, what’s some of the basic vitamins/supps? I know it’s not a one size fits all, but generally speaking.

Centrum Multi-vitamin (no added iron)
L-Arginine
Probiotics
Prebiotics
Omega 3

Those are an absolute for me but I do cycle in and out of others depending on my needs.

2 Likes

I would add electrolytes to that list

1 Like

I agree for sure. I always have pedialyte on the shelf.

2 Likes

I add it to my water as a matter of course I don’t drink enough in the first place and if it isn’t flavored I drink even less

2 Likes

Ephedrine hcl amps
Glucosamine
Tudca
Taurine
MIO usually yellow and blue sports flavors
Coconut water s 32oz a day
I have more I just can’t remember the name of them sll I will edit later. I don’t trust supp companies but I do take alot of supps wtf right lol

3 Likes

Superdrol.

2 Likes

Ha ha wtf

I don’t trust many either. Most are a copy and paste product with a new label.

1 Like

Recently this has been my go to for kidney function and blood pressure

Plus pretty much everything @Ironside listed, and a few more.

2 Likes

Ordering now lol

Only bad part about his supplements is the fact that their not domestic so high shipping costs

1 Like

Steak, eggs, potatoes, testosterone… hahaha. BCAA’s, and just a little whey, everything else comes from food

Is it 100% worth it tho ?

1 Like

If you’re getting enough protein via meat then your BCAAs are covered. Just FYI if you want to save some money

2 Likes

In my opinion it is, do some research on the product. Hit up Deanstm on IG and ask him about the product. Very knowledgeable guy.

1 Like

That’s just xtend during my workout because my wife always has it on hand. I used to get into creatine and HMB and glutamine, but found really no difference when i stopped taking them. I try to keep it simple.

1 Like

I try to get a really good multivitman and sodium! Stan efferding talks about the importance of getting enough sodium and it has done wonders for me intra-workout and even at my job.

Also, arent bcaas just for people who doing some hard restriction and cant eat a lot of meat?

1 Like

Yes the mio sport I drink a ton of, potassium electrolytes, sodium and B Vitamins

1 Like

I think that’s a great time to use them to aid your body in that time it needs every extra boost however I wouldn’t say that s the only time they can be used,they can be used beneficially for most people however at the end of the day if your nutrition is giving you the fuel you need they aren’t necessary

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.