When you kill a workout

So have you guys ever hit a body part so hard and had such a hellacious pump that you have zero lines in that body part? This is what a massive pump looks like. This isn’t water weight as some would think. This is from a killer workout. Here’s an idea of what we did

Seated leg curls
Squats
Leg press
Squats (yes squats again)
Stiff leg deadlifts
There was a lot of sets and reps here and maybe a tear or two lol
@members
@John contain yourself lol

11 Likes

Sick Wheels!

2 Likes

Where do you get your pants from? Asking for a friend. :joy:

1 Like

It was drop yo pants Tuesday lol

3 Likes

Rock out with your cock out you both just drop your drawers that’s funny but I see his leg is so full of blood. Looking good

1 Like

They have to custom make pants to fit them legs :rofl:.

1 Like

I heard a wicked leg work out u would feel like hurling did it get to that…with that list…i would be taking selfies from the ER :rofl:

1 Like

Damn Murph, coming out the closet? Figured it’d be a matter of time, not that there’s anything wrong it. @TrenGod, Murph just helped the forums look more “progressive” :joy:

3 Likes

Yes he “murphed up” my post. That was pretty gay lol. Not whipping my cock out for any guy sorry @Bigmurph lol

3 Likes

I don’t even know where to begin, I’m thinking of screen shotting it, then messaging my fiancé and saying, honey, I love you with every ounce of my being, but if your legs looked like @PHD I would love you more…
But seriously compliments to you brother, your work and dedication show it.

2 Likes

Surprised you didn’t pass out from all your blood rushing into your quads, nice pump man.

2 Likes

The poor guy next to you needs to find some smaller friends to pose with… Impressive!

1 Like

I said that I was going to take it to another level this year lol
I :partying_face:

2 Likes

Its hilarious your both just standing there shorts down. Lol
Im still laughing

1 Like

You sure have lol. You are taking your “murphed” skills and “murphing” everything up lol

Lol too funny. Well the guy lifting with me had blood shot eyes trying to keep up lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: too funny

:joy::joy::joy: well i am several levels behind…after seeing pics of all these beasts on here…i will be waiting QUITE some time before i show off :joy::rofl:…after seeing those legs they forsure raised the bar…(the blond spirited said) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well thats a muscle that doesnt change lifting any …kiiind…oooooooof…hmmmmm i think i may have just found a new muscle to train! :joy:

Man I don’t think I’ve ever been so jealous of a dude lmao. I gotta grow some wheels!

Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.