UGMuscle

Which of our lovely sponsors carries

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Growth hormone? I’ve been trying to dig through and find it myself, but I haven’t found it yet. Without emailing every one of them for a product list…can anyone suggest someone?

2 Likes

@paramexer
@hupharma

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you!

Look in the sponsors category for One Q shop, heard nothing but good things. Though I haven’t actually tried it myself.

3 Likes

When your only product is GH I think you have to be good lol. I’ll look for my bloods again here in a day or so when I have free time.

3 Likes

You can’t post email links unless you are a rep or sponsor
Thanks
BIGMURPH

I do brother

1 Like

Its actually one of our sisters @Flashlabs

2 Likes

Yes sir! 100 ius 140 ius. They come in fitted trays and a custom box !!! Great serum tests too

4 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.