Which type of sport you combine with bodybuilding?

Which type of sport you combine with bodybuilding?
Im swiming after GYM. And sometimes play in football.Share your sports Guys!

1 Like

I don’t body build but I m going to answer anyway, I powerlift and once a year my buddies convince me to do a cross fit competition

3 Likes

I do competitive Kayak Bass Fishing on a national level, I don’t see how it ties into bodybuilding but it is a hell of a workout paddling all day.

3 Likes

I use to play football and I was boxing for awhile after that. I really enjoy swimming as my cardio routine its full body and easy on the joints.
I believe that boxing or mma training is the best cardio routine or combination with weight training. Look at our brother @N8GainTrain. He is ripped from the boxing training camp.

3 Likes

I practice multiple and varying types of martial arts. That’s often why I almost refuse to do cardio lol. You want some cardio go to a Jiu Jitsu class and roll for an hour or 2 a few times a week, you’ll never need cardio again lol

3 Likes

I typically practice martial arts ( Jow ga, Muay Thai, occasionally BJJ). I also often go practice with the local college wrestling team as well, both of which helps immensely with cardio and mobility.

3 Likes

Powerlifter here…
I’ve been thinking about getting involved in another sport in addition to PL. I’ve been considering boxing (there’s a boxing club in my town), and BJJ but I’m not sure if there is one nearby (I haven’t gotten that far yet lol).

do you think target shooting counts ? I can shoot a mfer at 25 yards with a 9mm in less than 3 seconds :wink:

Muay Thai and boxing. I used to play a lot of basketball and baseball as well.

I just lift. Cuz chicks dig it. I like to curl 12oz while flexing one arm and shooting my m1a in my other… nah. Lifting for me was a carry over from playing football and wrestling as a youth. Now I just wrestle getting older. :smile:

1 Like

25 yards or 25 feet? If it’s yards I’m gonna need proof or it didn’t happen lmao.

2 Likes

I think we should find a central location. Have a weapons firing competition. Long rifle. Assault. Shotgun and pistols. That would be amazing!!!

2 Likes

I split wood on a regular basis, hike a lot with wife n kid n dogs, I don’t count hunting and fishing as sports but it’s a lot of burning calories while I do them and I don’t like that part of it.

1 Like

Remains to be seen at 25 yards your good

what’s that thing that shoots distance ? it’s yards isn’t it? pretty sure it’s yards … its part of the cia qualifier

I have plenty of those shots on video

it is 25 yards :wink:

4 Likes

75’ (ie 25 yards) on an encroaching or mobile target with a 9mm (I’m guessing Glock 17) is a hard AF shot to make. Believe it or not its easier to hit a walking target at 300 yards with a rifle than any moving target at distance with a pistol.

1 Like

Oh what’s that thing when the targets are shooting back at you @Ironside

1 Like

Hahahahahaha. I’m pretty sure that’s called real shooting

1 Like

glock 19 is my preferred pistol… I could never make that shot with my 43

I also spend a LOT of time on the range …it’s very good therapy :wink:

2 Likes

I love my 1911 and my 43. I carried a 19 for years when I got out of the Corps. In the Corps I was issued a Beretta M9

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor or UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.