UGMuscle

Who hasn't tried flash?

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Happy monday guys!!! First 5 guys who have never tried flash and post their favorite cheat meal , oh and how often you " cheat" monthly gets 1 freebie of their choice. Excluding parabolan or HGH. Post up brothers!!

2 Likes

Once a week. Without fail.
Don’t even feel ashamed lol.

2 Likes

I work a bit differently. My cheat meal is eating clean. My diet is from bizarro world…:joy:

1 Like

Cheat meal tuna steak grilled.

5 Likes

Just post my best cheat meal i try flash :muscle:

Fajita

Love it.

Jump on it guys, try some FLASH !!!

2 Likes

Very good meal :spaghetti: :grin:

6 Likes

Damn im sitting here eating 2 cans of tuna fish lol

Those cheats look amazing

2 Likes

haha! I just had 6oz of chicken, rice and green beans… smothered in mustard. :expressionless:

1 Like

I ate some rice and chicken earlier today

1 Like

Everyone loves the Golden Arches- they’re almost a work of art!

2 Likes

Every time I see McDonald’s or taco bell I feel like I have to eat it I almost believe that there is an addictive drug in fast food. Its probably just the salt but I do have a love for both.
Few and far between I visit but when I do I can easily put down 25$ at taco bell lol

1 Like

Give it to me lol :star_struck:

1 Like

Man Im hungry now and I just ate lol!

1 Like

I haven’t and if I cheat it has to be cake. German chocolate. I plan to run y’alls stuff next cycle great looking products and reviews!

2 Likes

Gotta run to Chicago… Place called Au Cheval… Best burgers in the country.

2 Likes

Ok going to chicago :grin:

2 Likes

Yes once a week sometimes twice

2 Likes

well i just made my first order with @Flashlabs a couple days ago but heres my cheat. leftovers from yesterday. (im currently cooking bacon to put in it)

5 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.