UGMuscle

Whoop fitness tracker!

So I bought a whoop fitness tracker and I’m absolutely in love with it guys! It tracks everything pretty spot on! And tells me my strain level for each day that I need to hit so it def helps motivates me

1 Like

What exactly does it track? I saw @Anabisi tracked his swimming strokes and laps.

It tracks your heart rate and how much strain you put your body through every day and what level to hit. It knows when your working out or running and it will tell you what amount of sleep for recovery! It also tracks calories pretty spot on from what I can tell since I’ve been going by it. Which I was really skeptical of at first but I’ve heard really good things so i pulled the trigger and got one and can def say this thing is pretty useful and nice to have

This is the Home Screen for mine and today’s level so far

3 Likes

Wow

1 Like

Almost got amine when I started my weight loss two years ago.

2 Likes

These are the other graphs. I def need to work on sleeping more but I feel fine most days and doing everything I need to do plus with a 1 year old it’s hard lol

3 Likes

Man it’s def worth it so far! It’s nice to see the strain level to make sure I push myself

You need better sleep brother lol it caught you partying.
You weren’t partying you wake up early I read it wrong

1 Like

Hahahha I wish lol I haven’t partied in a long time lol plus I don’t drink or do anything! I’m coming up on almost a year of no alcohol or anything in July since I started my lifting journey :sunglasses::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Good man!

1 Like

Nice brother im glad to hear that how much does something like this cost?

1 Like

It was only 40 dollars to get the band and to start the membership. Which sucks you have to have membership. Then it’s 30 a month which is kinda bs lol but I’m liking it so far

1 Like

I actually think it’s a big piece of shit! Not to rain on your parade . One night I was on duty responding to a call lights and sirens, while said I slept 8 hrs. I called them to speak to someone about it and they said “ well maybe your heart rate didn’t get going enough”. I said higher than driving amd emergency vehicle with lights and sirens going? I don’t have one anymore. Lol

4 Likes

Damn lol

1 Like

Mines been pretty decent so far I’m still new to everything tho and really I just like the strain concept plus the calorie counter

It don’t work properly if you got ice water running thru your veins.

Apparently your as cool as a cucumber

3 Likes

I will be honest that’s alot but if it works for you its worth every penny brother.
I think that these trackers are cool but I have privacy concerns with anything attached to the IOT or even Bluetooth

2 Likes

Yeah I just figured I’d give it a shot :man_shrugging:t3:

Just keep tabs on the consistency. See how you feel vs how well it says you’ve recovered. To me it was all over the place

1 Like

Really wtf that’s something wrong

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.