UGMuscle

Will somebody PLEASE explain to me how Bitcoin works?

What is the absolute easiest way to get , and use, this new fangeled shit

6 Likes

Have you looked up any YouTube they have step by step tutorials it’s pretty easy it just seems intimidating at first because we’re not used to the transaction style. Once you learn there’s nothing to it.

It would be to complicated if we tried to describe it to you for you and us, I’m a visual learner so YouTube works great for me,shoot before I knew nothing about crypto now I have a few rigs that mine crypto for me lol

3 Likes

Good call. I’ve been staring at this post trying to put it into words. YouTube for the damn win.

3 Likes

Haha I totally agree I think we’d confuse him more then anything tryin to explain it and we’d probably end up writing a short novel lol

1 Like

Here’s an old post from here on UGM and the OP had great success from using their helpful information

I use cash app it’s quite user friendly. I think I remember when I originally set up my “wallet” I was slightly confused but the app will walk you through it. And you can google “how to buy and send bitcoin using cash app” to find more detailed instructions.

2 Likes

Read everything in this category plus you can search the app store on Google or Apple and find a bunch of places to buy bitcoin now

2 Likes

Also now is the time to buy I just checked its 30k a bitcoin and if you can hold longterm now might be a great time.
Elon musk and Twitter owner are going to talk at the next bitcoin convention.
This should give btc a nice push and can make quick money.
But long-term 2024 is the last burn bitcoin will be around 100k a coin starting around 2023 leading up to the last burn

Stay strong thunder, do not give in to these new tangled ways

2 Likes

If you think buying BTC is hard wait until u want to get some $SHIBA? Now that’s a pain in the ass to buy

1 Like

That means its also a pain in the ass to cash out lol those coins are dangerous in my opinion

2 Likes

Investing in crypto=betting

Just make sure you’re not comingling money for bills with money to play lol

2 Likes

Lol ain’t that the truth brother lol I love your attitude towards things brother hell yeah :sunglasses:

1 Like

I understand what Bitcoin is and how it works from an investment standpoint, but if you had a gun to my head and told me to give you $1 in Bitcoin, my brains would be on the floor.

1 Like

So would mine because you usually can’t transfer just a dollar lol miner fees smh

Btc is easy its copy and paste hit send done

You guys should check out Stablecoins like Tether or usdc if you’re afraid of massive price swings and fees. These coins mimic the price of the us dollar 1:1

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.