UGMuscle

WTF I have already told everyone about this and he is banned

EMAIL SENT TO ME READS As FOLLOWS

Can you lead me to the right primo? Only 3 sources have and 1 of them is domestic and hasn’t returned.

I’m interested in getting the proper stuff, but don’t want to go international, if I don’t need to.

If I overstepped again I am sorry in advance.

FIRST THING FIRST NO I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT EVER HELP YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ATTAIN ANYTHING ILLEGAL SO DON’T EVER ASK ME THIS OR YOU WILL BE BANNED.

SO @Jobie5 you are 100% banned because I have warned you multiple times and being a complete idiot and then saying but please in advanced im sorry for being an idiot doesn’t cut it you are gone. I will not have you or anyone else put ugmuscle or it’s members in danger.

Thanks
@UGMain
@Jobie5
@staff

27 Likes

Can’t say I’m surprised something seemed off with him. But I also wanted to follow the crazy cycles he said he would be running

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

6 Likes

I aways forget about the members tag. I just shit a brick when I was what murph tagged me in :joy::joy:

I mean there’s multiple threads where this very same thing is stated. Play stupid games…

3 Likes

Lol :joy:

Can’t you just get some left over from explosion

Roger that! Play stupid games win stupid prizes

4 Likes

Can’t fix stupid but you can get rid of it LOL he was kind of suspect anyways

2 Likes

Only new to this thought I was in trouble already haha

Don’t joke about this please

3 Likes

Its basically my entire profile :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Lmao big swoley. You are quick with it bro?

Sucks for dude but totally understand where big Murphy is coming from. I remember him saying about never emailing him unless it’s an emergency. And he also said in same post “don’t ask me where to get stuff I ain’t a fucking drug dealer”…

3 Likes

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: I mean… it’s like he wanted to get banned. Pick me! Ban me!

It’s so rare that you actually get angry… when I read something of yours and you’re being the bad guy (bc. You have to) I make damn sure I know where I should fall on that line.

2 Likes

I hate it so much but what has to happen will atleast around here

2 Likes

It’s so stupid!!! Sorry in advance means he knows he is wrong. All sponsors on here have their contact info. Do your homework.

3 Likes

I’m sorry murph. All In good humor I won’t say wild shit about that stuff. Lol

2 Likes

I understand this is just a serious issue and I love you brother just no comedy now
Thanks
BIGMURPH

4 Likes

I don’t envy you in these situations having to make a permanent decision like that but I am glad you are doing what you have to do to keep us and this place safe. Thanks big brother!!!

1 Like

He was a silly guy Murph, you gave him many warnings, we aren’t going to lose sleep over it. Thanks for keeping our community safe brother.

2 Likes
Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.