UGMuscle

You gotta be pullin my pork!

Giving the new smoker its first real test. 8 lbs Boston Butt, gonna be pulled pork when it’s all said and done. Here’s this morning before it went on, and a photo of 2 hours in! Rub is SGP, Applewood Rub and Brown sugar with a yellow mustard binder. I’ll spray it every 2 hours or so until the stall with Apple Cider Vinegar then wrap it when she hits 160 and wait for 201!

8 Likes

Mmm pork.

1 Like

are you yanking my bacon. i hope you didn’t have too much fun with the rub down and can still enjoy your meal!

2 Likes

I wish I had a few of you guys for personal chefs you got some good looking meat there

1 Like

Looks great, I need some.

Here she is at 4 pm when I wrapped her. We’re sitting at 192 for internal temp and looking for 200-202… then rest it in a cooler for an hour

2 Likes

Feel like I need some more protein be right over

Finished product… came off the smoker at 9 pm last night, 11 hours. I already made an omelette with some of it this morning!

2 Likes

Outfuckingstanding

Any communication between a site sponsor is strictly between the member and sponsor directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.