UGMuscle

You know what day it is UG LEG DAY

<%= @topic_view.topic.title %>
<%= @topic_view.topic.average_rating %> <%= @topic_view.topic.posts.count { |p| !!p.custom_fields['rating'] } %>

Man what a brutal leg day. I’m so wiped out now I’ll be sitting on the couch watching end game tonight in a vegetated state lol. Insane leg work for gauntlet
And just for @John here you go buddy. Lol not sure what he does with my quad pics but at least he’s a happy camper lol

5 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished:

1 Like

Damn man, some serious grainage you got going, look fantastic man!

1 Like

Oh, I thought you knew what I did with them, so I stare at them a few times, to get me in the mood, then I go pound the woman.

3 Likes

How many weeks out bro? That grainy look is in full effect, I’d say you already look dryer in these pics than last year.
Edit: I’m excited to see the final package!

2 Likes

Thanks bro.

Hahahahahahahwhw omg too funny. Does she say thanks PHD after lol

1 Like

2 weeks bro

1 Like

Not usually, she can’t talk to well when I’m strangling her and nutting all up inside her.
But honestly, your fucking jacked, and I’m even excited to see what happens at your next show/contest and I don’t watch or keep up with any of that stuff.

1 Like

Lol tmi tmi lol

1 Like

Seriously thanks bud

1 Like

Looking great.
I can’t wait to get in better shape than I am.
Pure motivation for me.

1 Like

Thanks. If you ever need help I’d love to help you on your journey

2 Likes

Awe man, that’s exciting! You’ve adjusted extremely well even considering the tragic lost of your coach and friend bro, most would have used it as excuse to quit or not give it their best but not you. You definitely deserve your pro card.

2 Likes

I assume these shows are on tv?

1 Like

You assume wrong lol the Olympia isn’t even on tv. You can follow on social media one of the big names gives a play by play of all classes

1 Like

Thanks bro. Yea it was a very tough couple of months. I just kept grinding as I know he would want that. Yes some people would have used that as an excuse to cheat or even drop off. That means a lot thanks.

Dam it, but ok thanks

1 Like

Like what social media? I’m not on anything

1 Like

Holy tree trunks Batman!! Nice bark my man. 100% agree with @Islandswole , you deserve all the accolades thrown your way bro. Things got rough and you did what only some can, kicked it into another gear. Well done sir.

1 Like
Any communication between a site sponsor or source is strictly between the member and source directly. Please check the laws of your country before you order any of their products. The onus is on the buyer, and the sponsor nor UGMuscle.com will not be responsible in any way if you break the laws of where you live.For advertising enquiries contact [email protected] dot com.